We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Guiainfantil.com offers us a recipe for peach punch without a drop of alcohol, so that children and pregnant women can enjoy a unique, healthy and delicious cocktail at family parties. From English punch, the term punch is used to refer to a wide variety of cocktails that generally contain fruit or fruit juice. Typical drink for parties and celebrations such as Christmas, it is sweet and easy to prepare.
In a few minutes you can prepare a delicious festive drink, very simple and with which you will conquer your guests. Remember that you can try different fruits to find new flavors.
- 6 peaches
- 1/2 liter of passion fruit or peach juice
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 1 liter of mineral water
- A few sprigs of fresh mint
Tips: Try making this punch with peaches in syrup or with other fruits such as apple, tangerine, strawberry or red berries, to give it more variety of flavors and smells.
1. Wash the peaches and, without peeling them, cut them into julienne strips.
2. Put the pieces of peaches to soak in the passion fruit juice for two hours in the refrigerator.
3. After two hours, put everything in a jug and add the orange and lemon juices, the sugar and the mint leaves. Remove everything.
4. To keep the punch always fresh, it is best to make a block of ice. Place mineral water in a container and put it to freeze.
5. Place the block of ice in the center of the punch bowl and it will melt little by little, but it will not change the flavor of the punch.
You can read more articles similar to Peach punch for New Years Eve, in the category of Recipes on site.