We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Summer is the favorite season for children. With school holidays and good weather, parents and children are encouraged to go out and enjoy the fresh air. There is no shortage of people who join a summer camp or spend their vacations on the beach or in the countryside.
If there is something that children should do in summer, it is play. Fun is one of those Children's Rights that we are not willing to deprive them, much less in the summer season. And the possibility of games for children in summer it is almost almost infinite.
Summer is the ideal time for children to enjoy playing outside the home. Water can be one of the protagonists of this summer for your children if you go to the beach or go regularly to the pool. Let the children have fun swimming, but remember to have them watched at all times for their safety.
Your family may be more mountain than beach, something that can also be used in summer to play in the middle of nature, respecting the environment and discovering the fauna and flora of the place. And if you have to stay in the city this summer, nothing happens. There are plenty of family activities and outdoor games of which the most urbanites can enjoy.
We have some ideas of games for kids in summer, although the possibilities of playing outdoors are unlimited if we know how to take advantage of the resources of nature in summer.
1. Gymkhanas. This type of game brings many children together in a place that can be larger or smaller. Gymkhanas can be themed and take advantage of to disguise the children, they can also be cultural and spend a super fun and profitable afternoon.
2. Piñata of water balloons. A trip to the field or a large garden is enough for children to spend a summer day full of laughter and excitement playing with a water balloon piñata. So children stay active, have fun and cool off from the summer heat.
3. Make balls. This summer game requires a few small cubes hanging from the trees and small rubber balls to shoot from a distance. It adapts to all ages depending on the size of the balls and the distance.
4. Bowling. Both children and adults love bowling and it is an ideal game to do outdoors and at home. With some ping pong balls and empty water bottles, the children can enjoy their own bowling alley all summer long.
5. Racing glasses of water. If something children like in summer is playing with water. Races can be organized glasses of water in which the purpose is to reach the goal first without spilling the water. It is a super fun game in which children stay active by doing physical exercise.
You can read more articles similar to Games for children in summer, in the Games on Site category.