We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surely at home you have a mismatched sock or a pair of those old socks that have little use left.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you recycle them and make original accessories for your children's kitchen set with them.
- Colored felt
- Cushion filling
- Glue gun
- Pair of scissors
- Eva rubber
- Paper cupcake mold
It is about making original cupcakes and colorful donuts with recycling material. They can also serve as a decoration for a children's room or even by joining several donuts you can create a fun cushion for the children's room.
1. Cut off the toe part of a sock. Put in some cushion filling and start folding leaving the filling inside. Run the end through the center over and over until you're done. Finally glue the edges with silicone.
2. To make the donut decoration, cut out a piece of felt in the shape of chocolate syrup and glue it on the sock.
3. To make the chocolate chips, cut out small rectangles of foam rubber and glue them on the donut.
4. To make the cupcake, roll a pair of socks over themselves and pass the end of one of them underneath.
5. Place it on a cupcake mold and put a pompom on the top.
Craft made by Rocío Jiménez