We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Buñuelos de viento are a delicious dessert for any occasion, although they are typical of holidays such as Easter or All Saints' Day. Prepare them with this simple step by step and you will see how they become one of your children's favorite sweets.
Guiainfantil.com teaches us a very simple recipe for wind fritters. We explain step by step how to prepare them. Let the children help you prepare the dough, cooking with them can be a lot of fun and entertaining, as well as teaching them to value food more.
- 200 gr. Of flour
- 75 gr. of butter
- 5 eggs
- 500 ml. milk
- 1 lemon rind
1. Put the milk with the lemon rind, the butter and a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Bring it to a boil.
2. Add the flour and mix the dough. Add the eggs one by one until you get a homogeneous mass.
3. Shape the fritters with a few spoons or with the pastry bag.
4. Heat plenty of oil in a pan or pot. Fry the fritters in batches until golden brown.
5. Take out and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Fill with pastry cream or not.
The GuiaInfantil trick: You can also fill the fritters with cream and or chocolate cream.
You can read more articles similar to Wind fritters, step by step recipe, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.